CelebrityMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LulzSecurity's Game Master Application

2 posters

Go down

LulzSecurity's Game Master Application  Empty LulzSecurity's Game Master Application

Post  lulzsec Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Name: Jasper Hendrix
Time Zone/Location: Pacific Time Zone/Canada
E-Mail/IM: jasper182@hotmail.ca
In-Game Name: LulzSec

Q: Why do you want to be an GM?

A: I would like to be a GM because I have had many experiences of being a GM on previous servers, I am really superb being a GM on servers because I can provide people's questions with illegitimate answers and help them if they need to know anything about the server they are playing on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: If you were to come face-to-face with a Spammer and/or Abuser, what would you do? Be specific in your steps.

A: It would depend on what the spammer or abuser is doing, If it was hacking or such there would be no warning to it, they do not belong on the server. If it is a simple spammer then I would notify him/her telling him/her that it against the server rules. Therefore them getting a wore, continuing to do so would result in a a timed ban or a perma-ban.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Have you ever been a Maplestory GM before? If so, please list your proof, such as screenshots.

A: I have been a GM in many servers in fact, but I do not have any screen-shots unfortunately because I didn't think I'd need them in the future. I have been a GM in servers such as CarnivalMS, Fat Story, HunkMs, ThiefMS, That was about 2 years ago so I would be surprised if any of them were up still.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How much do you know about our server? List 3 unique Features that CelebrityMS has to offer.

A: There is client hacks such as UFG, Tubi, Damage Cap, and Un Text.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: When did you first start playing CelebrityMS?

A: Tuesday, July 12, 2011
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How often would you say you play on CelebrityMS?

A: Probably every single day! But saying that it is summer time I may be on vacation but I will jump right back to CelebrityMS when I get back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why should we choose you over our other applying candidates?

A: I have lots of previous work in Maple Story private servers and I help a lot in anyway needed.

Q: What other special skills could you contribute to the server, if any?

A: I am part of LulzSecurity as you may know we have hacked many unsecured websites, fortunely I can provide the owner with any information to protect his server or website.
END OF APPLICATION =]

lulzsec

Back to top Go down

LulzSecurity's Game Master Application  Empty Re: LulzSecurity's Game Master Application

Post  Owner Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Accepted.

Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down